*|P||M|* PERUVIAN MAFIA FORUMS

Please Login, If you do not have an acct, please be sure to register and make an acct. We hope you enjoy our forums as well as the amenities we provide on the website as well as our servers.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login, If you do not have an acct, please be sure to register and make an acct. We hope you enjoy our forums as well as the amenities we provide on the website as well as our servers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Clan Servers
new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:37 pm by Admin

» 2v2 3v3 informal/formal scrims?
new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:33 am by Admin

» Hello everyone
new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:32 pm by DeeDee1

» Hey Everyone... Listen Up.
new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:54 pm by lulu

» Absent for most of the time
new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 am by Admin

» New map request!
new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:39 pm by sandro

» You want to be part of the Peruvian Mafia?
new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 pm by sandro

» 5 word story
new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:17 pm by sandro

» On vacation until Sunday (August 30th) evening.
new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:29 pm by SecretAznMan

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 47 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:25 am

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request*

sandro
    sandro
    Admin

new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* Empty Re: new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request*

Post  sandro Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:47 pm

i'm not worrie my friend is just a quota from me to everybody in the clan
    even if you slap Rpg we still being friends...lol

SecretAznMan wrote:Whoa RpG, slow your roll bro. I only slapped you cuz you're my rival, friend, and teammate. I know the full rules of being admin and what I'm allowed to do/not do. If I can't slap you then that means I'll have to slap bots lol jk jk jk! Anyways, you guys don't have to worry about me abusing my powers.
    SecretAznMan
    SecretAznMan

new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* Empty Re: new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request*

Post  SecretAznMan Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Whoa RpG, slow your roll bro. I only slapped you cuz you're my rival, friend, and teammate. I know the full rules of being admin and what I'm allowed to do/not do. If I can't slap you then that means I'll have to slap bots lol jk jk jk! Anyways, you guys don't have to worry about me abusing my powers.
    sandro
    sandro
    Admin

Post  sandro Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:19 am

To Late my little padawan.... you cannot do that anymore.... owners have inmunity and from now i will slap you everytime that i see you...lol joke..... slaping is only used when ppl is not moving from camping... not for revenge or to release anger my friend... you can slap a player when you see that he's not acomplishing the objetive.... also you can use only one slap to advise with 0 damage... what you where doing and everybody knows is admin abuse... you were abusing of your powers ... so please try to control your emotions... i've been admin for the last 3 years in many clans as {OG}, [.DbD.], ~GG~, =)(CTS)(=, and now with *|P||M|*, and believe me my friend i know what i'm talking about... i get my training with one of the best players that i ever see in my life.
    we are here to learn more than a game...

that's why i choose you as a friend and as an admin

RpG7.75

SecretAznMan wrote:Noooo! Don't add immunity to RpG! That means I won't be able to slap him around.
    SecretAznMan
    SecretAznMan

Post  SecretAznMan Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 am

Noooo! Don't add immunity to RpG! That means I won't be able to slap him around.
    lulu
    lulu

Post  lulu Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 pm

ok, immunity is an amx admin flag, not a plugin, i can added to yours. and yes, im working on downloading a couple of awp maps, cs_deagle5, and aim_maps.
    an as far as caz and ogl. i got the oglcz.cfg in it for 5v5 and ot
    and about the bot, i'll show you how to do it because u cant do it thru rcon, i changed it to be in the admin menu. Very Happy

-Luis
    sandro
    sandro
    Admin

Post  sandro Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:10 pm

What about inmunity to the main admins (owners)
    also i was trying to add bots in the pub but it don't let me add any so please check that
    whay about a couple maps for aim practice?
    and did you get the OGL and CAL config for the private server?

let me know please...

RpG

lulu wrote:hey guys, so far i have added one plugin, if you look at the time i posted this. i do this kind of work at night. Very Happy but yeah. im adding a couple more for head admin things , but also i want to see if anyone know about some plugins that you would wish to see in the pub.
    so feel free to reply to this with the pugin that you would want to see, and also provide feedback about the plugins that im adding. happy gaming!

lulujr~
    [Mafia LdR]
    lulu
    lulu

new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request* Empty new plugins for the pub *Plugin Request*

Post  lulu Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:20 am

hey guys, so far i have added one plugin, if you look at the time i posted this. i do this kind of work at night. Very Happy but yeah. im adding a couple more for head admin things , but also i want to see if anyone know about some plugins that you would wish to see in the pub.
    so feel free to reply to this with the pugin that you would want to see, and also provide feedback about the plugins that im adding. happy gaming!

lulujr~
    [Mafia LdR]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content